The Z is only going up in value. It can be difficult to stomach cutting and welding a super clean chassis to install camber plates, so we wanted to provide a bolt in option that would require no modifications.
These solid upper mounts will bolt directly to the car and give you 1.5 degrees camber adjustment either way, simply by undoing the three stainless button heads at the top and rotating the pillow mounts under the strut tower.
Fits both front and rear of the car. Price is for a pair of the solid pillow mounts.
These are primarily designed for use with coilovers, but will work with lowering springs if the factory upper bearing is used.
To use these Solid Pillow Mounts with coilovers we highly recomended that you run our Camber Plate Upper Hat System in the front. Standard flat hats are required in the rear.
Please let us know in the drop down menu which style strut you will be attaching these Solid Pillow Mounts to so that we may provide the correct hardware.
- Toyota-spec Struts with a 15mm shaft
- Koni Struts with a 15mm shaft
- Datsun-spec Struts with a 12mm shaft
- Non OEM-spec Struts with a 12mm shaft
- Solid Billet Construction
- Anodized gunmetal grey
- Precision Oversized spherical bearings
- Bearings are Teflon lined and self lubricating
- Comes with all mounting hardware and new upper nuts for mounting in the strut tower.
- Machined T3 Logo and camber setting marks
- Bolt in solution