Special Edition Black Camber Plates for the Datsun 710.
The bearings on these are inserted into the aluminum blocks with what is called an "interference fit". What that means is that the holes that the bearings go into are actually a hair smaller than the bearing going into them. What we do is freeze the bearings and heat up the aluminum blocks to 200 degrees. This makes the bearings shrink a bit and the blocks expand a bit, and then they slip right in!
Once the temperature equalizes on both, those bearings are IN THERE! They will not move around or cause you any "clunking" noises. They are also held in by a keeper ring, to ensure they don't pull out of the bottom of the blocks.
Slotted mounting bolt design also allows for caster adjustment in the plates as well!
If you are running our T3 coilovers, you'll want to check out our Full Upper Hat System for 2.5" coilovers for use with our T3 camber plates!
Please let us know in the drop down menu which style strut you will be attaching these camber plates to so that we may provide the correct hardware.
- Toyota-spec Struts with a 15mm shaft
- Koni Struts with a 15mm shaft
- Datsun-spec Struts with a 12mm shaft
- Non OEM-spec Struts with a 12mm shaft
- All aluminum plates, and center blocks
- Anodized Gloss Black and Gold
- Precision Oversized spherical bearings
- Bearings are Teflon lined and self lubricating
- Comes with all mounting hardware and new upper nuts for mounting in the strut tower.
- Machined T3 Logo and tick marks for marking your camber settings