T3 Spec Frame Rails for the 240z/Early 260z
With the number of people building L Series powered Z these days, we felt that they could benefit from a new lighter weight version of the Capital Metal Works Frame Rails that we've dubbed "T3 Spec!" Same full length bracing and rigidity as the High Horsepower version at almost half the weight! 13lbs vs 22lbs!
Replacing the Frame Rails in your Z may be an important part of your rebuild process and we're happy to offer you the most comprehensive version on the market! Long time Z enthusiast and owner of Capital Metal Works, Kris Lewis collobarated with his friends at Fitted Garage to create replacement Frame Rails that are installer friendly and offer full length chassis bracing!
- Datsun 240Z and early 260Z full length Frame Rails
- Developed in collaboration with Fitted Garage in Sacramento, CA for an installer friendly application
- Laser cut from 16g cold rolled steel
- Processed through an industrial metal sander, weld ready.
- Formed on a 170ton 6+1 axis CNC Brake
- Left and right side rails for exact fitment. These are not universal!
- Rails extend from the front tension rod support to the rear differential mount location
- Designed to be held in place by Clecos for fitment.
- Full length gives a flat and true surface
- Made in Sacramento, CA for a new floor installation. Can also be used to straighten existing floors to flat.
*As this is uncoated bare metal, some light surface rust may appear. Cleaning prior to welding and/or painting is recommended. It is also recommended to use a weldable primer on the inside of the rails for protection from elements.