T3 Spec Frame Rails for the Late 260z/280z
With the number of people building L Series powered Z these days, we felt that they could benefit from a new lighter weight version of the Capital Metal Works Frame Rails that we've dubbed "T3 Spec!" Same full length bracing and rigidity as the High Horsepower version at almost half the weight! 13lbs vs 22lbs!
Replacing the Frame Rails in your Z may be an important part of your rebuild process and we're happy to offer you the most comprehensive version on the market! Long time Z enthusiast and owner of Capital Metal Works, Kris Lewis collobarated with his friends at Fitted Garage to create replacement Frame Rails that are installer friendly and offer full length chassis bracing!
- Datsun 280z and late model 260Z full length frame rails
- Developed in collaboration with Fitted Garage in Sacramento, CA for an installer friendly application
- Laser cut from 16g cold rolled steel
- Processed through an industrial metal sander, weld ready.
- Formed on a 170ton 6+1 axis cnc brake
- Left and right side. These are not universal, one side fits both
- Rails extend from the front tension rod support to the rear differential mount location
- Full length gives a flat surface for new floor installation, Can also be used to straighten existing floors
- Nutserts added to retain factory fuel line locations
- Factory sway bar friendly rears
- Made in Sacramento, CA