This is a custom variation of our GTX2 Front Lower Control Arms. Specifically designed to allow the direct fitment of front S13 240SX spindles, hubs, brakes and coilovers to the AE86. For those with a set of S13 front coilovers laying around, or those who want the advantage of going up to the S13 brakes, these are the trick.
Something a little special for the AE86, TE72, and KE70 guys! Our new GTX2 Lower Control Arms are now available. These units replace the factory front lower control arms AND caster (TC) rods.
Fully adjustable on car
Up to +30MM extra track
Full Caster adjustment
23MM of adjustable bump steer reduction
Heat treated spindle pins
Massively oversized teflon lined bearings
Multiple positions for castor rod and swaybar to prevent binding
Powdercoated, anodized and plated finish
Swaybar endlinks with urethane bushings included
TC Rod can be moved inboard for clearance on high angle cars
Fully rebuildable in the event or racing damage
Some Countries require Dust Boots to be road legal. We can install these during assembly if needed. Add Rod End Boots to your order for a quantaty of 4 boots.
Can be ordered in custom widths at no extra charge
- Easily adjustable on car
- Strong enough for Rally Use
- Quiet enough for Street
- Direct bolt on solution
- Fully Fabricated steel lower control arms (No used OEM parts)
- Double adjustable hardware (extend or shorten on car, no unbolting)
- Adjustable bumpsteer
- All plated or stainless hardware.
- Oversized Teflon lined 3 piece rod ends at all points
- Body is powder coated Metallic Gunmetal Grey
- Length adjustable to +30MM over factory
- 4 settings for the swaybar endlink (for widening the track of the car)
- Heavy gauge steel used throughout for much more added strength over factory units